WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
- MUST BOOK A SLOT THROUGH THE WEBSITE BOOKING TOOL AND FILL OUT WAIVER.
- Park in the lot at St Antoine st and E. Milwaukee St. Or street parking along St Antoine St or E. Milwaukee St.
- Make sure your group knows we have a new address.
- Consider booking 2 months in advance.
- Wear athletic clothes and tennis shoes.
- We provide the blasters and protective glasses. You are welcome to bring your own gear/blasters. Do not bring ammo!
- Your group may bring food/beverages. Jets Pizza delivers (313-297-7000)
- We do NOT provide table cloths, paper plates, cups, forks/knives, etc.
- Minimum age of 6 years old to participate for private parties.
- Recommended minimum age of 7 years old for Family Open Play hours.
- 90 minutes is the maximum amount amount of time for gameplay for private parties.
WHAT HAPPENS IN A 90 MINUTE SESSION?
- Recommend arriving 15 minutes early for safety rules and a quick tutorial on the blasters/gameplay. Please do not show up more than 25 minutes early (you will tire out before your party is over and risk injury).
- Will split the group into 2 teams and start with a 2 minute practice round.
- Will do each gameplay 3 times for about 45 minutes (there are 6 gameplays).
- We will take a food break if you brought food. Or take a water break.
- After the break (if your group decided to take a break), we will end with more gameplays.
- When the 90 minutes is up, you are welcome to do cake and presents (we have an area for that).
- We HIGHLY recommend doing food in the middle of the party and cake/cupcakes when the 90 minutes is up. This is a high intensity activity and you will want those breaks.